Buying a home will probably be the biggest financial decision you will ever make so it’s important to make a wise choice and book you’re pre purchase building inspection.
You must know about your property’s structural integrity and condition
It is vital for the completion of a successful home purchase to conduct a pre purchase building inspection so that you are aware of the property’s structural integrity, defects, maintenance requirements and its general current condition.
Ensuring that these items are identified prior to making your investment will allow you to:
- Know in advance what problems, issues and maintenance requirements there are with the property
- Get specialist advice on any maintenance, major or minor problems and how they will affect the property over time
- Use the information to negotiate a lower price for the property should there be any major building concerns
Why choose pre purchase building inspection with BeSafe Inspections?
Our report is easy to read and is presented in a clear format, supported with relevant photographs.
The report will detail and identify the following:
- Maintenance issues
- Compliance of the Building Codes of Australia and Australian Standards
- Advice on rectification and repairs
- Preventative maintenance advice
- General cause of issues
- Recommendations on who should be engaged to carry out any work requirements
Unlike some of our competitors, we offer a service where our Building Consultants are not pressured with time constraints. We allow ample time to fully inspect and investigate your property thoroughly, giving you peace of mind knowing that issues will not be neglected or completely missed.
Why should I have a Complete Pre-Purchase Building Inspection?
The fee for a professional building inspection service is small compared with the cost of having a property that needs unforseen major structural repairs and excessive maintenance. Our qualified Building Consultants know what to look for and will see through any cosmetic improvements that cover up faults.
Our complete pre-purchase building inspection are carried out in accordance with AS 4349.1 ‘Inspection of Buildings. Part 1: Property Inspections – Residential Buildings’.
How long does the inspection report take to prepare?
We have a 24 hour turnaround from the time of inspection. Once complete and payment is received, your Complete Pre-Purchase Building Inspection Report will be emailed and a hardcopy can posted out upon request.
Pre-Purchase Building Inspection Includes?
The pre purchase building inspection will include a detailed condition of all the accessible parts of the property, including but not limited to the following general areas:
- Components and items
- Floor construction, including sub-floors
- Floor covering
- Condition of internal walls including cracking and defects
- Condition of internal ceilings and cornices including cracking, sagging and defects
- Detection of moisture penetration to floors, walls and ceilings
- Drummy, loose, cracked floor and wall tiles
- Digital moisture penetration testing of shower recesses, adjacent walls and sunken living areas
- Detection of leaks and blockages to plumbing fixtures
- Water pressure testing to hot and cold taps
- Waterproof sealing of wall / floor / benchtop / bath / cabinet junctions
Vanity / Cabinet condition
- Internal doors and door furniture operation and condition
- Window operation and condition
- Electrical check (visual only)
- Compliance check of smoke alarms
- Roof frame condition, including checking for conformance to the Timber Framing Codes and Building Codes of Australia
- Floor construction, including sub-floors
- Condition of external walls including cracking and defects
- Condition of external wall painting
- Condition of external ceilings and cornices including cracking, sagging and defects
- External doors and door furniture operation and condition
- Window condition
- Electrical check (visual only)
- Compliance check of RCD safety switches
- Roof cover, associated flashings, cappings and penetrations
- Gutters, fascias and downpipes
- Roof eaves lining sagging and moisture damage
- Condition of hot water system
- Stormwater drainage system connection
- Surface water drainage assessment
- External timber condition ie barges, cladding and beading
- Patios and free standing structures
- Condition of garage door/s
- Driveway and property pathways condition
- Retaining wall/s condition
- Boundary fencing condition
Book with us and we will handle the rest.
Great Customer Service
We give you:
- An Inspection within 24 – 48 hours
- Liaise with your real estate agent to confirm an inspection time.
- Courtesy call to inform you of the confirmed booking time.
- Invite you to attend the inspection.
- Verbal report provided on the day of inspection.
- Reports emailed the following morning.
- Infrared thermal imaging can be arranged in combination with you’re pre purchase building inspection.
- If you are renovating, extending or in the process of construction we can provide you with an expert opinion
- Estimate cost of rectification for any defect found during the inspection
- Every inspection report will be complete with photographs taken at the time of the inspection.
- We will help you to find the right tradesman if needed.
- If you need a written report the same day as the inspection, just let us know and we will that happens.
For more information on pre purchase pest inspection in the North Shore of Sydney and , Sydney metro contact Besafe inspections on (02) 9410 3740, email us at email@example.com or complete our online enquiry form.
Buying a home is one of the most expensive things we do so preventing avoidable money pitfalls is only logical. Knowing what our short and long-term expenses might be are imperative to budget planning. Besafe Property Inspections spares no effort during comprehensive and accurate analysis of potential timber pest threats and provides an accurate pre purchase pest inspection.
Our pre purchase pest inspection services include but are not limited to:
- Complete termite and borer inspection
- Moisture reading
- Thermal Imaging analysation and reporting
- Timber pest assessment of existing timber and threats
- Termite and borer infestation pro-plans
Besafe Property Inspections offers the expertise of qualified builders ensuring all potential timber pests areas are clearly assessed and reported to you indicating what issues and solutions may be available to you.
Australia has a unique habitat hosting variants of termites and wood boring predators. Purchasing a home without pest inspection can result in unforeseen lurking infestations. It is more likely to result in severe structural damages often resulting in the possible necessity of all wood elements to be replaced.
Guaranteed Services for Pest Inspection
With all our reporting services, we guarantee that all information recorded is an accurate analysation of the current pest invasion and possible infestations at the time of the report being submitted. It will also provide you with the peace of mind that timber pest threats have been identified allowing you to accurately and efficiently manage your timber pest situations
Methodology of Termite Inspection
Initially our inspection begins with a visual examination that helps us to highlight problematic areas such as damp spots. These damp spots and moist conditions are perfect for the growth of mould and mildew.
This is followed by a complete inspection with the help of thermal imaging camera which uses an optical detection technique known as Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FITR). This detects small amount of wave lengths at a time reading spectrums of photoconductivity, emission, absorption and Raman scattering.
At Besafe Property Inspections, we use state of the art Thermal Imaging Techniques for inspecting and locating the termite infestations in houses and commercial buildings. We use this technology to produce the visible proofs for the owners of houses and for those who require pre-purchase pest inspection.
Safe Inspection Methodology
This process has no known side effects and is rated as safe to be used for the inspection of residential and commercial properties.
Risks of Not Getting Inspections
As it has been seen and proved in too many cases, pests including termites and borers can easily be nesting and even thriving within a house without presenting a shred of evidence. However it all depends upon the age of the structure and type of building materials used.
Contrary to popular belief, borer, timber pest, moisture and dampness damages are not covered under professional indemnity insurance. Therefore your pre purchase pest inspection is invaluable to the value assessment of your considered purchase.
Added Benefits of Pre Purchase Pest Inspections
Every home with timber structural elements, that potentially harbour timber pests, must be inspected before being purchased. A pre-purchase Pest Inspection provides extra protection for your family and saves you from disastrous decisions.
For more information on pre purchase pest inspection in the North Shore of Sydney, contact Besafe inspections on ( 02) 9410 3740, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online enquiry form.
“As a small suburban law firm with a high quantity of property transactions, we have relied on the services of Besafe Property Inspections on many occasions. Their personal service was always reliable and efficient and the staff approachable and friendly. Excellent service at a high standard. We have no hesitation in recommending Be Safe Property Inspections for all your property reports.”
“We had a few issues with our previous inspector and were looking for a new one. Fadi and I met at a local business group and from then on I have been using BeSafe Property Inspections. Initially I was impressed with Fadi’s credentials and his background in the building industry.”
"We’ve been using Besafe Property for 4 years on all of our client's pre-purchase reports. The team are incredibly diligent updating our office and our clients with progress on the reports with turnaround times usually 1-2 days after booking. Fadi is great to work with as he has an extensive building background and is very personable which allows him to communicate confidently with our clients on the finer details of the reports".
We were skeptical at first that we had been recommended an inspector that would provide a report suiting the vendors but his report was honest and thorough and let us know about all the defects of the property. He was happy to talk through any questions we had which made us feel much more comfortable about what we were reading. They were prompt and organised.
Fadi has completed 3 inspections for us and has given an informative reports and also took the time to assist with our concerns and took the time to explain. I can not praise Fadi enough. Fadi was available for a last minute inspection and it was worth every penny. Given the sellers report was not as detailed. Can not recommend Fadi enough... he is on our list of the must dos ,have when buying a house . I trust his opinion and his experience and knowledge has been invaluable.
I had a good experience with besafe. Lidia was extremely helpful, oraganised and polite. She planned out everything on the day and proceeded to the next steps. Fadi was very informative and passionate about his work. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone.
Being a first home buyer is daunting enough without having to organise so many inspections etc etc. On calling Lidia she immediately put my mind at rest, talked me through the full process and within 4 days I had a full comprehensive (but understandable) report. Fadi called immediately after the inspection to talk me through the report. I would not hesitate to contact BeSafe Property Inspections
I am happy to recommend Besafe's property inspection service. Fadi was professional and diligent in preparing a clear and comprehensive report for me at fairly short notice. And Lidia was refreshingly organised, courteous and most importantly cognizant of my priorities both prior to and after completion of the inspection. A really nice team to deal with!
Lydia was incredibly helpful. I needed an inspection done on a property I was making an offer on with very short notice. They were able to undertake the inspection the next day and provided me with the full report only hours after the inspection was completed. Highly recommended.
From coordinating the inspection to the quality of the report and everything in between was nothing short of impeccable. If I'm ever in the fortunate position to purchase a house again I would only ever go to Besafe for the building and pest inspection. Highly recommended.
Why Choose Us?
- We’re fully licensed & insured – did you know that inspectors don’t require a licensein some states?
- Report within24 hours – Receve a detailed report by email within24 hours or on the same day in urgent cases
- Detailed reports – our easy to understand report contain photos and are independent of any third party.We work for you!
- We’ll handle your agent – we will liaise with your real estate agent to confirm an inspection time and keep you informed.
- You’re invited – attend the inspection and we’ll give you a verbal report on the day.
When you want comprehensive building and
pest inspections across Sydney,
look no further than House Inspections Sydney.