Our Property Inspection Services
With over ten years’ experience, our building inspectors are the best in the business! They are accredited building consultants as well as experienced licensed builders and fully qualified pest and termite technicians.
Why Choose Us
- We’re fully licensed & insured (Public liability, professional indemnity and workers compensation) - did you know that inspectors don’t require a license in some states?
- Report within 24 hours – Receive a detailed report by email within 24 hours or on the same day in urgent cases
- Detailed reports – our easy to understand report contain photos and are independent of any third party. We work for you!
- We’ll handle your agent – we will liaise with your real estate agent to confirm an inspection time and keep you informed.
- You’re invited – attend the inspection and we’ll give you a verbal report on the day.
We use the latest technology
A combined building and pest inspection for a property around the Sydney metro can save you hundreds! Our inspection prices depend on a range of factors such as the size of the property being inspected, the type of inspection you need and the region the property is located in. Please contact us for more information.
View Our Sample
Our Inspection and Report Inclusion
Our reports are written in plain English, and prepared under current industry
practice. We’ll highlight area of concern, and point out hazards and defects
that may need costly repairs. We’ll also provide photos and recommendations
on the work required to rectify the issues.
Our reports included:
- Method of construction
- Serious Safety Hazards
- Inside-major defect
- Outside-major defect
- Minor defects
- Timber pest attack
- Other pest attack
- Termite, Pest, Borer, Fungal
- Condition conducive
- Major safety hazards
- Property report summary
- Pest report summary
- Photos & Annexures
- Additional comments